Electro Systems - Industrial Electrician Brisbane
Electro Systems are Industrial electrical contractors located at Brendale in the northern suburbs of Brisbane. The company was incorporated in 1990 and has been operating since 1981. Electro Systems provide specialist electrical, PLC, and instrumentation systems in addition to general industrial, electrical installation, and maintenance.
Electro Systems specialise in control systems for industrial installations and have extensive knowledge and experience with materials handling, plastic extrusion, and food handling.
Electro Systems have supplied many machine automation, batch control and production control systems employing additional trade and technical staff to carry out major projects, having completed projects up to $600,000.
Why choose Electro Systems?
- You benefit from over 30 years of industry experience
- You will save time and money with our ability to resolve problems in a fast and efficient manner
- Strong communication will keep you informed
- Minimum disruption. Your production is our first priority. We understand you need your machines back in service as quickly as possible
- Electro Systems are supported by a broad network of specialists providing you with the best solutions to your complex projects
- Tool Box Talks and the support from Safety Connect Australia ensure our excellent safety record
- Consistent, reliable, high-quality service, and products
- Fast response to breakdowns will minimise your lost production
- Our qualified electricians carry out work to meet or exceed the standards set for our industry
- Electricians are required to carry out a risk assessment prior to commencement on the job
- We comply with all workplace, health and safety requirements
- Electrical work complies with AS 3000 - 2007 and Electricity Act (Qld)
- Safety Guarding and Control Systems comply with AS 4024
- Master Electricians
- Electrical Contractor Licence No. 8299
- Member of Electrical and Communication Association of Queensland (ECAQ)